Friday, January 22, 2016

Raising Kaori : Season 1 Episode 05 - ♪♫♪ I Thought You're Hurt ♫♪

Two nights ago, Kaori's Daddy complained about suddenly having some sort of acid-reflux-ish and heartburn-ish feeling especially during the nighttime. So I promised that I was gonna give him a massage him that night.  I was using a tennis ball, which is a very effective tool for pressing the acupressure points - well I love learning about acupressure, so besides testing on myself, of course Kaori's Daddy is  my number 1 acupressure customer. 

So that night, while Kaori was still playing on her own, I started pressing the acupressure points for heartburn on Kaori's Daddy's back. As a self-claimed untrained-but-I-think-I-am-quite-good-at-this acupressure therapist, of course I nailed the points and Daddy was ouching all the way, and burping out the winds. urrk, aarkk, grrp. After 5 mins or so, we realized there were no more sounds of toys rattling, so I turned back to see Kaori with her red eyes, on the verge of crying, or maybe already cried, but with silent, very controlled sobs.

Aww she must have thought that I was purposely hurting her Daddy!

'Awww come to Daddy' - Daddy said. She ran and hugged her Daddy (of course I thought that was funny so I took this)

 consoled by Daddy, sobbing uncontrollably

So we have to tell her that it was nothing, no one was in pain, no one was causing pain intentionally hahaha, so  she looked like she understood --- she looked relieved.. and started smiling..


Tedah anak mummy hahhaha




And then she got some inspiration composing I Thought You're Hurt for her Daddy



Well overall I think that was a good incident, because whenever she won't listen to me, i'll just say
'Mummy tekan bdn daddy lak..'



xoxo
N.

No comments: