Wednesday, July 17, 2013

35 weeks


Heys

I just realized I haven't snapped my belly pics since i was... umm maybe 28 weeks?

Now I'm getting so near to the few final weeks, i am actually getting nervous, wondering how it's gonna be like later. please pray that everything will go smoothly for me; my delivery, my new accessory (baby K of course), and everything else in between. I have all of the stuff ready for my hospital bag, just that my hospital bag is only halfway sewn! never mind, we can use daddy's hospital bag first.





XoXxOxOoxoOs

5 comments:

DIARI MAYA MIA said...

bestnya klu mia dpt badan mcm ni..tp time pregnant la nk nmpak rupa lain..tahniah..semoga selamat bersalin t

dariagraphy said...

skrg pun dah mengah bejalan mia.. hee.. tp nnt mesti rindu ngn perut ni. tengkew, aamiin

Tengkubutang said...

hai.. nice to meet u,
follower no.66
done follow here,
do follow me back?..=)

http://tengkubutang@blogspot.com/ -->(official)
http://kucenkucenbelog.blogspot.com/ -->2nd blog

DiLLaiLa said...

helleeww there pretty girl!go nurul go! lagi sikit je..balik bersalin kat msia or kat sane je ek?

dariagraphy said...

@tenkubutang

nice to meet u too, dah follow..


@dilla

beranak jepun ila, belon dah sik suruh kamek terbang agik time tok..